Please carefully read the following notes before proceeding:
You are about to make a "Right to Erasure" request under GDPR law, instructing Clickteam to remove all personally identifying data we hold about you. Because this process means removing every
identifier and all
data, it will have the following consequences in future:
- We will not be able to assist you with lost product keys or installation media as we will no longer be able to verify your ownership of our products.
- You will no longer have access to our various areas which require an account, including the Clickteam Community Forum, Bug Tracker, Clickteam Store, ClickStore and any others which are accessed via an account.
- Removal of your data will likely render Clickteam unable to prove your ownership of our software products. This may affect future access to updates, particularly in the case of our asset store ClickStore where the majority of assets/software are sold without a product key for ongoing identification of ownership.
- We will not be able to retain any previous emails or online interactions with you.
- We may be unable to offer any assistance going forward (unless you re-grant permission for us to hold your data)
If you do wish to proceed, you will need to tick the box and submit the ticket at the end of this form, this will act as your digital signature.
Please make sure before you proceed that you have a secure copy of any product keys, product installation files and anything else required for your continued enjoyment of Clickteam products and ClickStore assets as we may be unable to supply these in the future if lost.